Walk the Mystical Path . . . with Practical Feet
Retrain Your Brain • Install Successful Habits • Achieve Your Goals • Raise Your Consciousness and Spiritual Awareness
• Learn from world-renowned leaders and visionaries who have achieved great personal, spiritual, business and social goals, and have helped millions of others – people like you – do the same.
• Many programs offer FREE webinars and master classes as well as support from private Facebook communities.
“It is never too late to be what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot
Want to get rid of fears and anxiety about your future, and have more confidence instead? Conscious and subconscious fears sabotage your most diligent efforts towards success. Discover how to convert them into positive action, and face your future boldly.
Is it a constant struggle to reach your financial goals? Discover how much your mindset has to do with your financial health and learn exactly what to do about it, how to re-train your brain for success and take specific actions to attract abundance and new opportunities into your life.
What about procrastination, emotional eating and other disempowering habits – want to get rid of them . . . for good? Limiting beliefs and the sense of “I’m not enough” are at the root of these nasty habits. Learn self-mastery and finally take control of your destiny to experience a fulfilling, joyful and amazing life.
Seeking to enhance your spiritual consciousness and improve every aspect of your being? You can now resolve all of your issues, balance your life and enjoy a life of freedom and inner peace with the personal transformational programs found here at Light On It – Enlightened Living. Here you can explore conscious living and spirituality in a systematic way. The sooner and deeper you understand your spiritual nature and your inner world, the sooner you’ll be able to manifest a better outer world for yourself and others.
No matter your past, you now have at your disposal personal growth methods to design a life of meaning and purpose, of achievement and even significance.
What does it take to succeed in life?
1. Know thyself.
Studies show that people with high levels of self-awareness live happier and more fulfilling lives. An honest self-assessment lays before your eyes your strengths and vulnerabilities, your character traits and your values. You also need clarity about where you are in all spheres of your life – health, spirituality, relationships, career, wealth, education, creativity, social contributions – if you want to design and launch a wise plan for achieving your goals.
Personal development is an internal affair, one that aligns your vision with your purpose and your values. The regular inner practices of contemplation and meditation allow you to face the self openly and non-judgmentally, to determine who and where you are now, and the hidden power that lies within you waiting to be revealed.
2. Adopt a growth mindset and become friends with change.
Personal growth – raising your consciousness and learning new ways of being – is the only way life will get better for you. This requires an open, growth mindset versus a closed, fixed mindset that says “This is the way I’ve always been, so I’ll just keep being that way.” ‘That way’ includes all of the things that keep you stuck: debilitating habits, lack of impulse-control, an undisciplined mind. Many people live this kind of unfulfilled life in what is called their comfort zone. This zone is only comfortable because it’s familiar, not because it’s good. Change for success requires that you get out of that familiar space of discontent, even if it’s just a small step outside of it at first.
If you do nothing new and different now, in 6 months or 3 years, you will still be wondering why you are always taking one step forward and another step backward. Instead, you can change your life story, transcend your current circumstances, and masterfully direct your life to experience more success, freedom and joy.
Although it’s obvious that you cannot create a new and better life for yourself if you continue to do what you’re doing, it soon becomes obvious how difficult it is to make those necessary changes. Have you ever set New Year’s resolutions only to give up within a few weeks? Ever try to lose weight only to gain it back in 6 months? Are you still filled with self-doubt, scattered thoughts and negative emotions no matter how many self-help books you read?
You don’t have to do this alone. Help is right here.
Today’s research and understanding of how the brain works, particularly the science of neuroplasticity – your ability to rewire your brain no matter what your age – have opened up new and better ways to learn and to change. Brain re-training systems use evidence-based techniques designed to:
- remove limiting beliefs and install empowering habits;
- remove the fears that hold you back and replace them with confidence that gives you the courage to act in your own best interest;
- help you maintain the mental and emotional mastery that matches your behavior to your vision of your higher self.
The result? More positive behaviors towards your goals in all areas of your life. Some of the best personal transformational programs I’ve come across are by NeuroGym®, which uses the science of neuroplasticity to show that you can do specific mental and emotional exercises that actually rewire your brain. NeuroGym® is one of several transformational programs available on this site, some focused more on brain re-training and others focused more on spiritual awareness. Here is information about NeuroGym®to give you an idea of the high quality we seek when looking to promote a training program.
NeuroGym®Brain Re-Training Systems
NeuroGym®is a values-based, results-driven organization founded by John Assaraf, a serial entrepreneur, brain researcher and philanthropist. John has written 2 New York Times Bestsellers, Having It All and The Answer. He has appeared on many major media shows worldwide, featured in 8 movies including the hit film The Secret, and Quest for Success with Richard Branson and the Dalai Lama.
John and his prestigious team have put together impressive personal and professional growth systems based on years of work by many of the world’s top neuroscientists and psychologists. Winning the Game of Fear Brain Retraining System and Having It All, programs that you can access with our affiliate links on this page, are some of my personal favorites. Like all of NeuroGym’s®programs, you can attend free introductory webinars.
Other remarkable transformational programs by NeuroGym® with free webinars and affiliate links on this page include The Cloning of Business Success, Winning the Game of Weight Loss, and for a life well planned and well lived, experience Upgrade Your Brain and Upgrade Your Income Brain-A-Thon (includes a free all-day virtual event).
With these systems . . .
- You can overcome debilitating fears, emotions, stress and procrastination.
- You will discover more about who you are and design your life plan.
- You will join private Facebook groups that provide you constant support, encouragement and additional live training sessions.
- You will develop unstoppable confidence, self-worth and the beliefs and habits to quickly achieve your goals and live the life you deserve.
More Transformational Programs
As mentioned earlier, NeuroGym®is just one of the many first-rate transformational programs you will find on this page. Other programs of world-renowned leaders and trainers include those by Deepak Chopra and Tony Robbins. So please click on the links and discover new worlds of exciting training. We are also constantly looking for and experimenting with new programs and will continue to add to this fantastic resource center, so please visit us often.
More Things Successful People Do
3. Know your big WHY. Your intentions matter. Are you just interested or are you committed to your personal growth? If you are merely interested, you will just do what is convenient. But if you are committed, you will do what it takes. Commitment reminds you to rely on your big WHY – your true purpose for wanting what you want and for doing what you’re doing – to pull you through any circumstance, especially when the road becomes bumpy.
4. Turn your inner talk into power talk. Become mindful of your inner talk. You’re at it all day long so ask yourself: Is it supporting and empowering you or is it debilitating and disempowering you?
5. Change your perspective about failure. Failure is nothing more than feedback. Failed plans do not equal a failed vision. Maintain the vision. Revise the plan. Develop resilience. Remember: you are not a failure. Failures are learning experiences. Always see possibilities; how can it work rather than why it can’t.
6. Be patient and compassionate with yourself, and be persistent. Rome wasn’t built in a day, but they were laying those bricks every day until they built an empire. The habits and fears you now have were developed over decades of re-living past traumas or patterns. So be compassionate and patient with yourself as you re-design your life story. And remember: your subconscious never takes a day off; neither should you when it comes to your personal growth.
7. Stop comparing yourself. Create and live your own definition of success. Live your life, not the lives of other people who are truly no better than you; or the life that advertisements and social media have determined you should live.
8. Discover what brings you back to center when you're thrown off. Sometimes ‘life happens’. As part of your life plan, build in ways to quickly bring yourself back to center. Is it music? Breathing techniques? Calling a friend who you know will lift your spirits? Laughter? A walk? Inspirational reading? Know what it takes to boost your confidence, clear your mind, balance your emotions, and get you unstuck.
9. Create environments that support your success. This includes your office environment, your home and your auto. If you’re developing a healthier lifestyle, it could refer to what’s in your pantry and refrigerator, or designing a special space for yoga or meditation. It also refers to your friends and associates; are they supportive of the new you or not? Environments also include nature. Many studies now show the mental, spiritual and physical health benefits of walking in parks instead of on a treadmill, and of spending time in forests and other natural environments.
10. Enjoy the journey. Success is not just about the goal. Celebrating milestones throughout the journey provides incentive to keep going. In addition, it really is all about who you become in the process, the growth that you experience.
11. Add reflection, mindfulness or meditation, and journaling to your daily routines. There have now been so many studies about the benefits of these practices, it is no wonder that millions of people are now engaged in one form or another, including CEO’s, athletes and celebrities. These practices help you become a better decision-maker and increase your endurance, performance, mental clarity, memory, self-worth, empathy and joy.
12. It's not always about perfection. But it is always about progress. Perfectionists often live a life of constant frustration. Personal growth is about a life of balance, and constant agitation leaves you emotionally unbalanced so it's not part of the game plan. What is part of the game plan is putting forth your best efforts at all times in all things. Beating yourself up just because you’re still a work in progress is debilitating to your self-worth. Plus it can cause procrastination when you don't want to start something until everything is perfect, when the perfect time to start is usually right now. Determine the areas where you need perfection; for the rest, 'good enough' is good enough as long as you're doing your best. Your best today is better than your best last week, and your best next week will be better than today. That's called progress and that's what counts.
13. If you do nothing, nothing will happen. Positive thinking is not enough. All that you learn is not enough. Knowledge is not power until you use it. Action is the key to everything!
14. Live in wonder, gratitude and generosity. Be in awe of the universe, a marvelous rose, a stunning work of art, beautiful music, the laughter of children, the touch of a loved one. Begin and end your days in gratitude for every big and small thing. Be generous not only with material goods, but with your time, attention and talents. You don’t need science to tell you how much these can change and improve the days of your life. Yet science now has a lot to say about these very subjects. And it’s all good.
In addition to this page, you will find other pages with paths to a life of freedom, fulfillment and self-mastery at Light On It, programs that shed light on what it means to be the best version of yourself. Check out Yoga and Meditation, Retreats and Books and Media. And remember that Wellness Products are designed to support and enhance your journey. Through Light On It – Enlightened Living, you actually can have it all!
Join Our Community and Become Enlightened
Learn about FREE Masterclasses and SPECIAL Offers - YOU Deserve a Better Life!